– This is a personal blog, created and edited by the owner. All opinions and views are my own.
– If a guest writes a post for this blog, their name and a link to their website (if applicable) will be provided.
– This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions and other forms of compensation including affiliate links.
– In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about all links, posts, photos and other material on this website:
– Any/all links on this website are affiliate links. This means that a special tracking code is used and that I may receive a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase it through one of these links. The price of the item is the same for you whether it is an affiliate link or not, and using these links help me to maintain this website. I appreciate your support.
– If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link. Unless noted otherwise, any product I link to is one I have purchased myself and use for myself or my family.
– Please note that while I personally purchase, review and use every product I link to, these products are purchased from third party companies and I do not control these companies or have a financial interest other than an affiliate relationship unless otherwise disclosed. For this reason, I cannot insure that any item purchased through a link on Seashells and Sweet Tea will be shipped on time, packaged properly, or that you will like it. Any problems or concerns with a specific product purchased through a link on this website should be directed to the company the item was purchased from.
– Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or third party in question. Sponsored content will always be presented as such. I will always disclose when a company has presented me with a free product to use and review.
– All content presented on this blog and in other forms of social media is provided for general information and entertainment purposes only, and does not constitute medical, legal, financial or other professional advice on any subject matter.
– The owner of this blog is required by the Federal Trade Commission to inform you that a relationship exists between Seashells and Sweet Tea, and some of the products and services it reviews, recommends or promotes.
– If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact me by using the link at the bottom of this page.
SeashellsAndSweetTea.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Pages on this site may include affiliate links to Amazon.com and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website will make a referral commission.
This website is independently owned by an affiliate marketer of StudioPress. It is not sponsored by StudioPress, Rainmaker Digital, LLC, WordPress or Automattic, Inc. WordPress, StudioPress and the Genesis Framework are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
– This website also has affiliate relationships with the following companies:
– BlueHost and Home Chef
For more information regarding our policies, please read: